Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 13 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Debate (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=19)
-- Smoking in Public (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=13756)

Posted by kryogenix on 09-03-2003 01:56 PM:

Smoking in Public

Are you against other people smoking in public? I am, and so do other people but there's been a lot of protests against the ban in NYC.

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 09-03-2003 09:36 PM:

Re: Smoking in Public

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
Are you against other people smoking in public? I am, and so do other people but there's been a lot of protests against the ban in NYC.

wait.. smoking in public????? y'mean on the streets? if thats the case.. thats fucken stupid. mike fucken bloomberg needs stop worrying about the damn smokers and worry about the fucken city. he's trying to make some kind of impact as guiliiani did... but mike is just pissing everybody off. we want rudy.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by kryogenix on 09-03-2003 09:38 PM:

Re: Re: Smoking in Public

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
wait.. smoking in public????? y'mean on the streets? if thats the case.. thats fucken stupid. mike fucken bloomberg needs stop worrying about the damn smokers and worry about the fucken city. he's trying to make some kind of impact as guiliiani did... but mike is just pissing everybody off. we want rudy.

no i mean in restaurants, malls etc. maybe in bars it's ok.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 09-04-2003 01:53 AM:

somehow everyone seems to have forgetten what a scumbag Rudy Giuliani really is. Granted he handled 9/11 fairly well, his term had been rocked by scandal and intolerance. Not very chivalrous actions for a man who has been knighted by the Queen of England.

Anyhow, I think smoking on the streets is fine. It is when people smoke in restaurants and buildings that annoys me.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by kryogenix on 09-04-2003 01:58 AM:

i'm thankful that giuliani got those windshield washer people off the streets. when i was four and we were driving through harlem, they would stop us and ask for money

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 09-04-2003 02:11 AM:

i dislike smoking period.... wutz the point.. it relaxes u wow.... i thin kwe should get rid of it.... why smoke, it barly does anything 2 u and u die faster... but wid weed.... u still die faster.... but it'z kooler

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by aznkid1008 on 09-04-2003 08:48 PM:

well the thing is we hav a rite 2 decide whether we smoke or not. for those who choose not 2 like myself i would hate 2 die cause of some asshole smokin next 2 me.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by kryogenix on 09-04-2003 09:17 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
but wid weed.... u still die faster.... but it'z kooler

you mean to say you've done weed ted?

Posted by castle outsider on 09-07-2003 05:26 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i dislike smoking period.... wutz the point.. it relaxes u wow.... i thin kwe should get rid of it.... why smoke, it barly does anything 2 u and u die faster... but wid weed.... u still die faster.... but it'z kooler

yea but thats really not the point now is it. hes asking should it be banned from doing it in public. yea and as much as i hate it when there are people around me that are smoking, im not crazy enough to protest about it cause im smart enough to walk away. i mean if people want this to go anywhere they should just ban smoking period. anywyas people gota learn to stop complaining all the time for the small things they could solve for themselves

Posted by ajy on 09-07-2003 05:49 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
you mean to say you've done weed ted?

::in a mall rat's girl voice:: duhhh, who hasnt

Posted by kryogenix on 09-07-2003 12:33 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
yea and as much as i hate it when there are people around me that are smoking, im not crazy enough to protest about it cause im smart enough to walk away. i mean if people want this to go anywhere they should just ban smoking period. anywyas people gota learn to stop complaining all the time for the small things they could solve for themselves

what if you're on a bus full of people are smoking? i'd like to see you walk away from that and solve that problem

Posted by Alchemist on 09-07-2003 06:23 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
::in a mall rat's girl voice:: duhhh, who hasnt

How many ways can you spell "Ownage"??

Posted by kryogenix on 09-07-2003 10:30 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
How many ways can you spell "Ownage"??

0\/\/|\|/\9E