Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- School Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- AzN PareNts!1!! arg!!! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1600)

Posted by Takumi on 05-06-2002 09:13 AM:

Angry AzN PareNts!1!! arg!!!

::sigh:: well i just got a 6 hour lecture bcuz i got my first C+!!!! 79.55 % and my stupid teacher wouldn't give me the daym B-.... *sigh* they go from how i use to computer too much, to how i am going to be a bum in the streets beggin for food..... ::sigh:: thats what i get for getting good grades...... every time it goes lower then wat is usual i have to hear about it.....

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Posted by krnxswat on 05-06-2002 12:21 PM:

doesnt 79.55 round upto 80? :huh:

Posted by sangxjin on 05-06-2002 01:27 PM:

yea but his teacher didn't..

Props To Huby

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 05-06-2002 02:09 PM:

man that sux :sad: the ones that pisses me off the most is if they dun round from a B+ to an A-.

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-06-2002 02:34 PM:

hah, yeah azn parents can be cruel. I'm actually writing a paper right now at the moment of: "Asianic Nurturers Strict tendancies in contrast to the nurturing styles of Willy Lowman in Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman." Not that exact words but the general meaning for mah thesis, i'll be fancy and call it a Mode as they do in IB i believe.

Posted by Zero-Sen on 05-06-2002 02:53 PM:

yeah, i know. stupid parents.... think that we are not studying just cause they don't see us do it.

I also believe that it kind of gives us a higher standard. Out parents push us cause they know we can do better. :sleepy:

now if only they would stop bothering us.

Posted by AiSH on 05-06-2002 03:42 PM:

my parents go crazy too.
but as long as i tried my best.. they dun go too crazy then.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-06-2002 03:45 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by AiSH
my parents go crazy too.
but as long as i tried my best.. they dun go too crazy then.

me tOo..i juss promise my mom dat i'll try harder next time..

Posted by Alchemist on 05-06-2002 04:19 PM:

lucky...

some parents get angry for almost anything. you trip and fall, you parents yell at you for 4 hours. if their co-workers piss them off, they take it out on you.

but, some ppl have it worse so we gotta be thankful

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 05-07-2002 01:18 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
lucky...

some parents get angry for almost anything. you trip and fall, you parents yell at you for 4 hours. if their co-workers piss them off, they take it out on you.

but, some ppl have it worse so we gotta be thankful

true true.

Posted by sangxjin on 05-08-2002 09:16 AM:

tell me you've heard this at least one time in your life from your asian parents..

......its not easy to get a 1600, just as long as you study hard.

asian parents have a high expectation for they're children to do well in school, well you have to respect what they believe because most of them came from other countries to see that they're children get the best education possible, and suceed in life.

Props To Huby