Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 23 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- GIrLS~~!!! ish tyM to shaRE ur BeaUTy tips n SeCret~!! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4252)

Posted by XxeggykissesxX on 08-17-2002 03:42 AM:

GIrLS~~!!! ish tyM to shaRE ur BeaUTy tips n SeCret~!!

lol i knoW sOme likE WAsh yOr haIr in cold WAtER n it bEcomes longER n heALthiER~i know morE buh until u guyS ShaRE ur BeauTy tips n SeCreT im not gonna TELl more~!! lol SO~!! posT okay dokay~!!

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Posted by jini on 08-17-2002 04:33 AM:

it DOES??

cool.. i should try it.

beauty tips n secrets? i don't have any... at least i don't think. hmmm..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by junjinluber33 on 08-17-2002 04:37 AM:

wash your hair in cold water to make perms go longer, and dont wash it everyday either. not good for the natural oils.

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by jini on 08-17-2002 04:46 AM:

really?

i heard washing your hair everyday makes the strands thinner and shiny

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-17-2002 11:22 AM:

washing your hair strips it of its natural oils which creates the silky N shininess of it~ dats y it isnt gOot 2 wash yO hair mOh den 2wice a day.

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by XxeggykissesxX on 08-17-2002 02:03 PM:

WEll i heaRd it FRom mai fren n shes goot AT stuph too n her hairS healthy so shud work hehe

looks may be deCieVing*

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 08-17-2002 03:39 PM:

moisturize, exfoliate, tone, and cleanse

whenever u wash ur face, exfoliate 2-3 times a week toget rid of dry, rough skin. and use a toner everyday if u need it, or just a few times a week. and everytime ur cleanse/wash ur face, always use a moisturizer, even if ur face is naturally oily. if ur face is oily, use an oil-free moisturizer.

-edit-
the Pink Pucker

"The message for summer beauty is simple: easy hair, sun-kissed skin and a light color on the lip. A shiny pink lip works for everyone—whether you're fair and freckled or sporting a deep dark (fake) tan. And it goes anywhere— from the beach to a hot night on the town. If a pale pink doesn't do it for you, try a coral (as long as it's light) or even a nude. Apply a matte pink lipstick and layer it with a pale pink high-sheen gloss to add dimension. Or smudge on a nude shade and let your natural pink lip color shine through. As long as it's shiny and fresh, it says summer." - InStyle

hahaha too bad summer's almost over!

i'll post more later when more people share their secrets

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 08-17-2002 06:36 PM:

Re: GIrLS~~!!! ish tyM to shaRE ur BeaUTy tips n SeCret~!!

quote:
Originally posted by XxeggykissesxX
lol i knoW sOme likE WAsh yOr haIr in cold WAtER n it bEcomes longER n heALthiER~i know morE buh until u guyS ShaRE ur BeauTy tips n SeCreT im not gonna TELl more~!! lol SO~!! posT okay dokay~!!

"Is it true that rinsing hair with cold water seals the cuticle and enhances shine?

Don't believe everything your mother told you. This statement is false. While water temperature affects the skin's pores—dilating them when hot, constricting them (and thus "sealing" the skin) when cold—it doesn't have the same effect on the hair's cuticle. Explains Jeanine Downie, a dermatologist from Montclair, N.J., "Your hair does not have pores." " - InStyle

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-18-2002 12:55 AM:

well now thaz interesting...but i wudn't wash mai hair in cold water neway cuz mai scalp wud feel all tingly

hmm...in a mag this girl sed she used 3/4 cup of mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of sum nice-smelling conditioner (duzn't matter wut kind, just for smell) and mixed it all 2gether and put it in her hair. she put a showercap on and let it be for an hr, then rinsed it out. she sed her hair came out soft and silky and shiny i haven't tried that yet, but it sounds interesting

Posted by TAIgrr on 08-18-2002 01:07 AM:

um.. using langeige/iope face lotions keeps your skin alive and soft

cause it works for me

Posted by XxeggykissesxX on 08-18-2002 07:36 AM:

WEll SOme oF mai Beauty seCreTs ARE~!!

heaT tha rubbER PaD of yor EyeLashie cuRleR TOo CurL yor eyeLashiE n SO that tha cuRL will LaSt longER ^^

WAsh FAce wit cold WatER n it Get smaller

put powdeR beFore eyeshadow FoR eyeshAdow n EyemAkeup to stay longER n So it wOnt haB tha ooGLEe smudGey MelTin aFfect~!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-19-2002 06:56 AM:

aloe vera...u noe that spiky desert-y plant? if u take it and rip it open so there's the meaty, soft, wet stuff inside and rub that stuff on ur face, it works wonders...it clears the skin and improves its condition

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 08-19-2002 06:09 PM:

if u have chest acne, bacne (back acne), or body acne.... when ur in the shower, wash wit Neutrogena Body Scrub made especially for body acne. use warm water to it opens up the pores on ur body and the dirt in ur pores will be rinsed out. then for remaining 1-2 minutes of ur shower, stand underneath the showerhead in COLD water. dis will close up ur pores so dat no dirt can get into ur pores.

Posted by saranghae on 08-20-2002 11:27 PM:

wow... that's interesting... mayonnaise... i don't think i'll ever try that... wouldn't your hair smell like a sandwhich?

well... if u want to get your hair lighter... put lemonaid-- juss lemon and water thoe-- on your hair and let it dry in the sun.

Posted by XxeggykissesxX on 08-23-2002 02:04 PM:

puttin toothpaste or puttin yor hair in alcohol can also change colors~tha alcohol will ruin buh da toothpaste one really does work lol i left it in n i was walkin everywhere in corea n like 2 weeks later my dad was like hanna whys ur hair so bright yello~!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Posted by shaluski on 08-25-2002 11:18 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by jini
really?

i heard washing your hair everyday makes the strands thinner and shiny

i think i depends on the comditioner... but personally i wash everyday... or i'll feel gross...

Posted by jini on 08-29-2002 11:03 PM:

hahaha.. really.. hmmm.. i use a butt load of conditioner.

Posted by XxeggykissesxX on 09-01-2002 03:00 PM:

jEEZ~!! PPo poST n shaRE SOmE of yOr SeCreTs TOo~!! lol inshTeaD of juS Lookin Away~! !Lol GiB n tAKe haB sheEdah~!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 09-01-2002 09:53 PM:

rinsing your hair under cold water makes it shinier because the little layers on each strand of your hair closes and lies flat so it reflects light better, therefore making your hair look shinier..it doesnt do anything more than that...

i like to stick my lip liner in the fridge because it makes it last longer, easier to sharpen it, and it wont smudge as much when you line your lips..

Posted by XxeggykissesxX on 09-03-2002 01:42 PM:

oh kool~thX ill angEl~!!

looks may be deCieVing*