Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 23 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- do actually hav "A BEST-FRIEND?" (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=450)

Posted by ReAh on 04-06-2002 08:29 PM:

do actually hav "A BEST-FRIEND?"

Being a best friend is hard. isn't it? :huh: most of them come and go and u hav 2 admitt they can't 'always' b there 4 u. we don't say it by meaning precisley but mostly as an expression right?...it's sad cos i'm always in between 2 friendship group n ma bestfriend is in one and even she admitts that sumtimz my trust cant always be satisfyed cos i hav so many friends i kinda drift away.

i dunno how 2 solve dis?..

Posted by i<3 jusun oppa on 04-07-2002 04:26 AM:

well.. i moved frum dis place called brooklyn 2
dis gay white town called scarsdale. in brooklyn
i had alotta frenz that i thought were my frenz
but now i realize that they were my frenz because
of my other frenz. so now.. i have no frenz.
people that i thought were my life.. people that i
wooda died for.... arent there fo
meeh no mo.. they dont call no more.. or even ask
to chill no more. itz aii.. i dont blame them tho.. itz been
a yr.. of course deyd ferget meeh aredy. i kant seem
to make nyoo frenz here.. there jus 2 different.. so wen
im sad.. er i jus need sumwun 2 tawk 2.. therez nowun
^^ ish aii tho.. mah boo makez it awl better. xP
sOo.. to answer the qweschun. no~ i have no best frend

Posted by girl0verdose on 04-07-2002 07:12 AM:

Well, my current best friend live with me...
I've known her for 9 years now, since prep.
That time i was too shy to talk to anyone so as pathethic as this may sound, she's my first friend too =d
I guess since we knew each other for ages, we knew what each other are like...and we get along well. Hardly any fights.
Arguements, yes, but never an actual 'fight'

Then there's also two other friends I met last year... the four of us became quite a close bunch.

Posted by SoundCtrl on 04-07-2002 07:17 AM:

I have a best friend haha ^^ her name starts with a "C"..she's more, but I won't get into all that..

Posted by hyunnie03 on 04-07-2002 09:15 AM:

well i don't have just one probably about 3 or 4 b/c i've known them since middle school and we've been through everything together

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-07-2002 09:49 AM:

i got shitload of friends b/c of sports and everything but they arent my best friends...they are there to hangout wit and asscociate with.....u kno?

i might have few BEST FRIENDs

Posted by AiSH on 04-07-2002 01:18 PM:

nop, i dun.
i think best friends are your worst enemies.

Posted by WhiteLee on 04-07-2002 07:22 PM:

i don't have a best friend. I have good friends. I haven't had a real best friend since...ooo...the 4th grade.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-07-2002 10:57 PM:

i have lots of different friends.. most of them know each other.. and i cant really pick out the best ones.. i mean.. i've known some longer than others... but it doesnt necessarily mean that they're more important than the others.. or less important.. i just learned to love all of them the same.... as much as i can.. y'know?.. i mean of course i tolerate more than others.. but i dont like to exclude anyone.. its not me.. especially cuz i dont like to be excluded.. i've learned that recently.. sorry to yall whom i've excluded.. but.. to sort out the best with the worst.. is just a waste of time im sorry..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by girl0verdose on 04-08-2002 02:54 AM:

I don't think you need to 'sort' out best friends...
You know, they're just there, and without labelling them you know that they're your best friend and such =d

Posted by Hayama on 04-08-2002 09:56 PM:

nope not me...i dont have any best friends. im just close to one of my friends coz i've known her for a long time. we use to be really close but then things happen .. nothing bad though ..

Posted by AiSH on 04-09-2002 12:52 PM:

god i've got some horrible friends..
i need to make new friends.

Posted by Chunsah_Jenny on 04-11-2002 01:16 PM:

Yeah....i have more than just one though.....they're all very close relatives.... i just pefer close relatives as best friends because they would know more about u, won't talk about u, and they actually well care.... get what i'm saying???

Posted by shoujo on 04-14-2002 04:25 AM:

i have around 4 best friends
1 went to the same school with me since kinder, 3 i've met when i was in junior high skool...
1 of em will come to melbourne next year, hopefully

Posted by girl0verdose on 04-15-2002 02:42 AM:

eh really cil ? wahoo ^^ more indo in melb..

Posted by shoujo on 04-15-2002 03:41 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by girl0verdose
eh really cil ? wahoo ^^ more indo in melb..

yep yep..she's going to uni tho...or maybe foundation first

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-15-2002 08:37 AM:

Eh, I'm never going to have another best friend.... The last time I had a best friend... She hated me behind my back... I didn't even know that she hated me with such evil... She would run off to others and talk shit about me and come back to me and tell me that they were talking shit about me... I finally found out from a friend of mine... Grrr... I don't know why she hated me so much...

Anyways, I figured that your best friends are your family... At least they won't hate you like my ex-best friend did... and I have the security of knowing that they will always be there for me and for sure they will never back stab me. I know that they will stick up for me through right and wrong... Yep, my family members are my best friends....

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-15-2002 08:04 PM:

........i don't like that term.... best friend...

sometimes you ask people who their best friend is.. and they name like... 10 names.... okay best FRIEND.... does that sound plural to you??

best means.... the best.... the top.... that absolute BEST...that's ONE... not 5
so i don't have a best FRIEND.... i have close friends.....

1.best friend (to me doesn't exist... sorry)
2.close friend (the ones you hang around all time and know them inside out. the ones that you might claim to be best friends but you can only hav one so you have no best friend and a couple of close friends)
3.friend (you know them...you talk to them.. they're in your class.. but you don't HANG out with them)
4.aquaintance (you've met them and talked to them a couple of times)
5.stranger (you don't know them at all)

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-16-2002 06:16 AM:

Hmm, I agree with Susan. I met my best friend when I was in grade 2. She was a familyfriend/relative but we considered ourselves best friends ^^
But when we both started high school (the same school) we met two other girls and we quickly became a close group of friend and called ourselves 'best friends'. But yeah, I realise that we really weren't that close, we only thought we were close because we got along so well with each other. Later on the group became smaller, just me, my cousin and our other friend. We became VERY close and our friendship has withstood disagreements (yup, no real fights..) and me moving houses so much. I would have to say that we're almost like sisters ^^ we look alike sometimes too haha.
I have other close friends, alot of them I met on the net, but they've been there to listen to me, cheer me up, talk about stuff and yeah. ^^ Anyway that's my little story haha.

Posted by girl0verdose on 04-16-2002 08:27 AM:

well in that case then my best friend's the girl who went to the same primary school with me and all... now i live with her and we still go to the same school.. my two other friends are almost my best friends too... except perhaps i'm closer to this girl since i know her for ages (9 years?) already and the fact that I share the same roof with her.