Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 29 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Guys Room (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=25)
-- gurls.. (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=20)

Posted by AiSH on 03-29-2002 06:02 AM:

gurls..

hm.. they should jus make it into 1 big topic, guys and gurls.
but w.e
neway.. i'm still havin trouble..
how can you kno if a gurl likes you or not?
i am totally lost whether this gurl actually likes me or if she jus wants to be really good friends.

Posted by Jet on 03-29-2002 02:37 PM:

i'd like to try to help you out, but you didn't give much info to work with. what signs does she give? is it body language? is it what she says?

i can say this. no one is the same. also, u might want to see how she treats you vs. other guys. i mean, she could jsut be really friendly. women are strange creatures.

Posted by krnxswat on 03-29-2002 03:56 PM:

Re: gurls..

quote:
Originally posted by AiSH
how can you kno if a gurl likes you or not?

hmm ask her..^^;

Posted by krnxswat on 03-30-2002 07:27 AM:

girls..

hmm whats ur dream girl?
i like girls thats nice.. have straight hair.. can play the piano.. resposible.. :rolleyes

Posted by alecks on 03-30-2002 03:57 PM:

i like girls

teehee

Posted by AiSH on 03-30-2002 04:36 PM:

i want an athletic.
some1 who dun grow too tired..
you kno?

Posted by bigChubuff on 03-30-2002 06:58 PM:

:thumbup:
yaaaa buddy

Posted by krnxswat on 03-30-2002 07:52 PM:

eww what if an athletic girls had like big muscles..
scari

Posted by AiSH on 03-30-2002 07:54 PM:

not that athletic.
definately can't be stronger than me.
haha.

Posted by bigChubuff on 03-30-2002 07:56 PM:

i find buffed up women attractive...

Posted by JuBiLee on 03-30-2002 09:41 PM:

man you guys have really interestin' stuff to say about girls huh?

you all sound so innocent

hehehe

Posted by krnxswat on 03-31-2002 05:13 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
i find buffed up women attractive...

eCk

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 03-31-2002 12:14 PM:

yo its all good.. they could be buff.. they could be playin piano.. whatever.. as long as they're nice to you and love you then who areyou to complain.. rahhhh?? us guys are the weak ones.. i'll be the first to admit it.. we're the weakest link!.. seriously when i hear shit about girls.. and i hear shit about guys.. man ... guys... we're retarded.. but i wont post this in the girls forum. hahhaha.. only you boys get to see this..haha.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by bigChubuff on 03-31-2002 12:37 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
yo its all good.. they could be buff.. they could be playin piano.. whatever.. as long as they're nice to you and love you then who areyou to complain.. rahhhh?? us guys are the weak ones.. i'll be the first to admit it.. we're the weakest link!.. seriously when i hear shit about girls.. and i hear shit about guys.. man ... guys... we're retarded.. but i wont post this in the girls forum. hahhaha.. only you boys get to see this..haha.

aite....u say that...

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 03-31-2002 05:04 PM:

das right... i doo..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by True Life on 03-31-2002 07:59 PM:

yo, sang, imma cut n paste that shit and post it into the girl's forum. haha. what you gon do? what you gon do? thassss riiiiighttt....

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-02-2002 11:23 PM:

ima make you eat my banana dawg... wsup now

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-03-2002 07:57 PM:

pwahahahahahaha!! ken versus ryu ur hilarious!! can i plz post that in the girls forum?? hahahaha! *ahem* cough cough i'ma go now...
o and to help poor aish, i thot guys were the ones hu were supposed to do the asking neway? blieve me girls are alwaize wondering if guys like THEM! just ask her! i like straightforwardness and all girls like honesty

Posted by junjinluber33 on 04-11-2002 06:33 PM:

Re: girls..

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
hmm whats ur dream girl?
i like girls thats nice.. have straight hair.. can play the piano.. resposible.. :rolleyes

that describes most korean girls... i think~ i mean, i think every korean girl knows how to play the piano (at least i do), have straight hair, n are nice, n responsible...dunno

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by True Life on 04-11-2002 06:43 PM:

fuck that shit, i met some STUPIDASS fucking korean girls before. well... just not my style at least. if they listen to H.O.T. ... they've got to go.