Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Random Thoughts (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=2)
-- Solid07 forum gone? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5001)

Posted by al21 on 09-03-2002 03:48 AM:

Solid07 forum gone?

Does anyone knows aboutwhat happened to Solid07 forums ?

It has gone for maybe a week already. A downed server wouldn't take that long to repair.

It's been the primary sources of kpop (basically BoA) to me. Would someone enlighten me up? :sad

Posted by seung ju on 09-03-2002 03:52 AM:

forums are always goin up and down b/c of bandwidth problems. oh well. i never posted there anyway so i could care less.

thanx huby40

Posted by MellowYellow on 09-03-2002 04:17 AM:

hmm...i wouldn't know anything about it but i'm moving this to random. cuz i dunno where it belongs but i know it doesn't belong in music forum

probably just technical difficulties.... it was coming in going a lot for a while...

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 09-03-2002 05:10 AM:

nice to see you join only now...though you knew about this place

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by al21 on 09-03-2002 06:05 AM:

Hi Crazydeb8ter,
I'm also expecting Jusunlee's coming back also ! The only difference is u guys keep updating your status while others dont !

Also, my browser seems to have problems with almost all kpop forums (guess they use the same forum engine). I can register but I cant post ! I didn't expect I can post in Jusunlee and there I go!

No offence, just to be frank, the solid07 forum has got the most threads with pics, vids, links and update news. Not even Bronxjyard can compare (though I started there with 'Hyolee's shrine').

Thx others for your info !

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 09-03-2002 06:07 AM:

hahaha i was just playin dude, its all good

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by HHxEliTE on 09-03-2002 07:53 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
its all good

lol.. iss sall goodz... after the forum went down. then back up. it wasnt that interesting no more.. :sleepy:

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 09-03-2002 08:03 AM:

hu needs solid07 wen u hav jsl? but yes it's a nice place to get stuff but here's a better place to talk

Posted by HHxEliTE on 09-03-2002 08:26 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
hu needs solid07 wen u hav jsl? but yes it's a nice place to get stuff but here's a better place to talk

fO shO!!~

Posted by LiL_HyeSung on 09-03-2002 12:49 PM:

i was wondering that too..
oh wellz.........
dayamz......
i had 5 karmas to0!

Posted by krnxswat on 09-03-2002 08:25 PM:

heyy
thnx for joining the forums ^__^

Posted by Ladi Jay on 09-03-2002 10:45 PM:

ahpoui... I like JSL better anyways!