Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 99 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Debate (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=19)
-- gay people (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=195)

Posted by krnxswat on 03-31-2002 05:11 PM:

gay people

hmm wut do u dink of gay/lesbian ppl? :huh:

Posted by bigChubuff on 03-31-2002 05:12 PM:

i understand lesboz but gay is not so cool

Posted by krnxswat on 03-31-2002 05:14 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
i understand lesboz but gay is not so cool

haha how is it not cool and lesboz are cool? iss like ure being a sexist. lesboz are lyke the same thing as gay just wid different sex .....do i make sense? o.O

Posted by hyunnie03 on 03-31-2002 05:18 PM:

i don't agree with it but i feel that it's there choice to live the way they want to

Posted by bigChubuff on 03-31-2002 05:39 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by hyunnie03
i don't agree with it but i feel that it's there choice to live the way they want to

no it is not...

Posted by alecks on 03-31-2002 05:52 PM:

a controversial topic.....

:huh:

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 03-31-2002 06:52 PM:

well.. i think you guys judge before you know... cuz more than likely you guys dont know any gay or lesbian people... im not saying i know a lot of gay people .. i've met some in my school and some random places.. and ive been pretty well exposed to the whole gay scene considering i live in san francisco .im not gay.. ha... im not.. but i would have to say that im less homophobic and less quick to judge than before i came here... no i still dont understand gay people but thats like explaining to them what its like to be heterosexual.. you just are right?... dont be so homophobic people.. we're all just people. God's people..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by girl0verdose on 03-31-2002 07:41 PM:

I'm not discriminating nor looking down to gay or lesbian people, but I don't agree with it's concept, it's against my beliefs and religion.

Posted by CiviC_BayBi on 03-31-2002 09:44 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by alecks
a controversial topic.....

:huh:

i agree with u.....*nO coMment*

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Posted by SoundCtrl on 04-01-2002 02:46 AM:

"I love girls, girls, girls, girls, girls I do adore!"
- Jay-Z Girls, Girls, Girls

I'm a dude of course. No gayness for me. I don't think it's right. Plus, I don't see how a guy woud get an urge to kiss another guy or be with another one for that matter...ewwww.

Posted by tamoose on 04-01-2002 09:46 AM:

i'm cool with it.. ^^

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-01-2002 10:30 AM:

i'm comfortable wit my sexuality...

Posted by seung ju on 04-01-2002 05:37 PM:

i dunno, i dont agree with it, but i dont think it's right to judge them either. but just the thought of them fudgepakin makes me wanna puke. and lesbians arent sexy either. all the lesbians i know are some uglyass butch lookin girls.

Posted by Yupkki MEL on 04-01-2002 05:38 PM:

i'm Christian. and as all us Christians know, Christianity condemns homosexual people to hell. but me...thats the one part about christianity that i dont believe in. i'm not condemn every gay or lesbian person to hell. its their life and i respect the way they want to live it. im sure that they thought of all the circumstances beforehand.

Posted by krnxswat on 04-01-2002 05:58 PM:

hmm but God created men and women so they can mate wid each other and produce more ppl, not so they can be gay and do some weird stuff with their own sex. :huh:

Posted by mc_jjang on 04-01-2002 06:51 PM:

i say let it be.... theyll go to hell or repent and maybe go to heaven... who knows.... man such a controversial topic.... this is ramdom thoughts .. not big debate.... put funny stuff down.. hehehe

WOO HOO!!!

CuTE!!!

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-01-2002 08:27 PM:

im telling you guys.. go meet and hang out with some gay people.. you will change your mind on how you view them

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by seung ju on 04-02-2002 07:16 AM:

i've met gay people, and i havent changed my mind about them. it still doesnt make what they do right. besides, its kinda fucked up when you're not gay and they try to hit on you anyway. its nasty.

Posted by GinaDaQueen on 04-02-2002 03:25 PM:

first of all: gay/lesbian people don't choose to be the way they are... if they actually had a choice, they wouldn't go through the trouble of being discriminate because of their sexual orientation...

second of all: why do people hate gays/lesbians so much? why is it considered disgusting? it's the same thing for them when they're in love with someon of the same gender as it is for people who are heterosexual

third of all: i don't have anything against homosexual people in general and some of the gay guys i know are way nicer than the heterosexual guys i know

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-02-2002 03:41 PM:

i pretty much agree with gina.. It's the same with anything else really. Any type of discrimination bothers me somewhat despite my sexual preference. If you have never been discriminated against .. then you must live the perfect life.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape