Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sex (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=23)
-- ten best sexual positions (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3130)

Posted by Nojeel on 07-14-2002 02:35 AM:

ten best sexual positions

another joke my cousin sent me...

TOP 10 SEX POSITIONS...

1.The Tea bagging - The all time classic maneuver of tapping your cock on a chick's forehead whilst she is sucking on your balls, & uttering the timeless phrase- "Who's Your daddy?"

2.The Houdini - Going at it doggy-style until you are just about to come, then pull out & spit on her back so she thinks that you have. When she turns around a blast is unleashed into her face & she is left shocked & amazed, wondering how you managed it.

3.The Angry Dragon - Immediately after you blow your load in agirl's mouth, smack the back of her head & make it come out her nose. When she gets up, she'll look like an angry dragon.

4.Cum Guzzling Sperm Burping Bitch - The once in a lifetime act of blowing a hot steamy load down the back of a girl's throat & then proceeding to give her a large cold bottle of your favorite carbonated drink, making her guzzle it down. Then, shake her head vigorously back & forth to create the Cum Guzzling, Sperm Burping effect. A great way to impress your friends.

5.Dirty Sanchez - A time honored event in which while laying the bone doggy-style, you insert your finger into her asshole. You then pull it out & wipe it across her upper lip, leaving a thin shit mustache. This makes her look like someone whose name is Dirty Sanchez.

6.The Donkey Punch - Banging a girl doggy style & then moments before you cum, you stick your dick in her ass & then punch her in the back of the neck. The blow to the neck will stun the muscles in the female's ass, which will constrict the penis & give you a tremendous orgasmic experience when you ejaculate.

7.The Flaming Amazon - This one's for all you pyromaniacs out there. When you're screwing some chick, right when your about to cum, pull out & quickly grab the nearest lighter & set her pubes on fire, then extinguish the flames with your jizz!

8.The Flying Camel - A personal favorite. As she is lying on her back & you are hammering her on your knees, you very carefully move forward & prop yourself (without using your arms) on your dick while it is still inserted in her vertical seafood taco. You then proceed to flap your arms & let out a long shrieking howl, much like a flying camel. Strictly a classy move.

9.The Screwnicorn - When a dyke puts her strap-on dildo on her forehead & proceeds to go at her partner like a crazed unicorn.

10.The Zombie Mask - While getting head from your favorite, unsuspecting, trash-barrel whore, tell her you want her to look right up at you with those "pretty little eyes" when you blow your load. Then, just when you're ready to spew a good weeks worth of goo, blast that hefty load in both eyes. This temporary state of blindness will produce the zombie effect as she stumbles around the room with arms outstretched, & moaning like the walking dead.

Posted by tm11 on 07-16-2002 08:41 PM:

that donkey punch thread is similar to this...
I've heard most of these before.. if you want to see other stuff like this... check out this site.

http://www.tomorrowideation.com/get...ed/TheList.html

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-16-2002 08:57 PM:

aahaha tea baggin and flamin amazon are best...so is the houdini

sounds funniest i mean...i haven't done them

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-16-2002 09:16 PM:

:omg: :omg:

that's just wrong... and the name calling makes it worse... ugh... but pretty funny... puhahahaha

Posted by krnxswat on 07-16-2002 10:41 PM:

ahaha they r soo nasty but yet funnyh` :satisfy:

Posted by TAIgrr on 07-16-2002 11:20 PM:

Re: ten best sexual positions

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
7.The Flaming Amazon - This one's for all you pyromaniacs out there. When you're screwing some chick, right when your about to cum, pull out & quickly grab the nearest lighter & set her pubes on fire, then extinguish the flames with your jizz!

what if it frqn burns her pussy.. and sometimes, you feel you have to pee but you really dont
so what if you set her pubes on fire then no cum comes out??

anyway.. all those positions are crazy

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-17-2002 12:29 AM:

Re: Re: ten best sexual positions

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
you feel you have to pee but you really dont
so what if you set her pubes on fire then no cum comes out??

???? ??????

ahaha we don't feel like peeing when we orgasm Chorong...(we know you do tho hahah jp)
When you ejaculate...you ejaculate so stuff comes out..unless you're impotent or something in which case i don't think you can even get erect :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Nojeel on 07-17-2002 01:00 AM:

hahahahahahha!!! yall liked it?? if yall do, i can ask my cuz to get me some more jokes..puahahaa

Posted by ChiNkyChipMunk on 07-19-2002 03:55 PM:

oh wtf..haha
those were jokes? haha
i tho yu were being serious..
im liek ahh..wat a freak..hahaha..i was abuot to say!

quote:
2.The Houdini - Going at it doggy-style until you are just about to come, then pull out & spit on her back so she thinks that you have. When she turns around a blast is unleashed into her face & she is left shocked & amazed, wondering how you managed it.

hahaha dat one pissed me off..
if he spit on my bak..i'd whoop his ass..haha

Posted by MellowYellow on 07-19-2002 10:50 PM:

ugh all them are pretty mean... to the girl... ya ya, the guys get to have all the fun....

LMAO wait till a girl pulls a trick on you.... muhahah
be afraid.. be very afraid..

angry dragon and dirty sanchez is WAY nasty..... ew sorry they all way nasty.....

Posted by shaluski on 07-23-2002 06:32 PM:

funni, but most are so mean.

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-04-2002 01:06 AM:

haha