Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 18 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- was there a time when you had no friends? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1434)

Posted by annabanana on 05-02-2002 03:20 PM:

was there a time when you had no friends?

when i had to move and start at a new school a couple years ago, i didnt really know anybody. i was so lonely that i ate my lunch in the bathroom. but that was just for a little while.

Posted by sangxjin on 05-02-2002 04:02 PM:

its a good thing i stayed in the same community since i was like 4...i grew up with the same friends i had long time ago

Posted by Alchemist on 05-03-2002 05:33 PM:

when i went to south carolina over the summer. i didn't like that place.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-05-2002 01:25 PM:

right now I feel like I don't have any friends... It's because we have our own classes at different times... Ugh, I never feel like I have friends...

Posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 09-15-2002 06:10 AM:

this summer, i volunteered at this hospital that had over 100 other volunteers yet i felt like i wasnt friends with any of them when i first started..but a few weeks later, i got to know most of them better and i still talk to them

Posted by eddiee on 09-15-2002 06:44 AM:

when i use to be in nyc

i was known by everyone in ma school ....in da hall ways there be ppl to talk to and mess round wit

but then i moved to jerzi and when i went the first day

i was all alone
walkin by me self and i was all lonely

but then some of the nice ppl talked to me and introduced me and stuff

so then it was all agood

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 09-15-2002 07:40 AM:

at the beginnin of 4th grd i didn't noe neone cuz all mai frenz from 3rd grd were in a diff class so i ate lunch by maiself for a while. and now during 5th per it sux cuz none of the pplz i hang wit are in mai class :sad: damn schedule change

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 09-15-2002 10:19 PM:

hMm...last year..
i kinda excluded myself from a couple of the groups i used to kick it with..i felt as if i was just there..and they didnt appreciate my "friendship" >.<
those people just followed the crowd..they acted hella shady and fake..
and yea..as of right now..i can only call 2 people as my real friends..everyone else are just merely acquantinces
but i like being alone..when i'm alone..my stress level is way low..

Posted by micron on 09-15-2002 10:42 PM:

i moved a lot when i was young because my parents where roaming missionaries. so i used to go to a new school every year. ive only been to two schools that i stayed more than a year, one in bethany (taiwan), and the other nyack (new york). now im at a new school again, tappan zee, but out of my own free will.

so i guess i can say i had no friends a lot of times over in my life. but then i like being alone. im very independent because i never really had any shoulder to lean on while growing up. i never get affected by peer pressure. i am me and only me. and ive met a lot of interesting people in my life, probably more people than anyone here except for college guys. so i look back and think its all a good experience for me.

and plus. i guess i can say i can makes new friends quickly.

Posted by Nojeel on 09-15-2002 11:04 PM:

all of my friends are in another state, back home in 214...i'm just here for work..don't really like them rednecks here..so i stay solo

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 09-16-2002 03:06 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
i moved a lot when i was young because my parents where roaming missionaries. so i used to go to a new school every year. ive only been to two schools that i stayed more than a year, one in bethany (taiwan), and the other nyack (new york). now im at a new school again, tappan zee, but out of my own free will.

so i guess i can say i had no friends a lot of times over in my life. but then i like being alone. im very independent because i never really had any shoulder to lean on while growing up. i never get affected by peer pressure. i am me and only me. and ive met a lot of interesting people in my life, probably more people than anyone here except for college guys. so i look back and think its all a good experience for me.

and plus. i guess i can say i can makes new friends quickly.

me too jusun... my dad's a pastor............. so we moved around alot when i was little. and i'm not much of a conversationalist, but i didnt have TROUBLE making friends.... just dat i keep moving so we didnt keep in touch. :sad:
yeah i like being alone sometimes. i'm very independent. i dun mind doing things by myself.

Posted by PakChunhui1983 on 09-16-2002 06:09 PM:

Shit, i grew up with no friends. When you're an outkast like me...why bother?

I do know some people, but i don't hang with them. And usually its usually me that is always the one calling them first or IMing them first.

Lifes a bitch and then you die...

as the saying goes.

Posted by Nojeel on 09-16-2002 07:44 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by PakChunhui1983
fuck the world, lets get high

finishin your quote..

Posted by jini on 09-17-2002 10:28 PM:

awww...

everyone was alone at some point in their lives. it's just how they dealt with it. i felt so alone when i was a child. my parents were never there and i had no one to turn to. i seriously thought about suicide.

quote:

as the saying goes.

i thought about it.. and life IS unfair. but you only get one life.. so i thought, if i keep thinking like this.. life IS gonna be a bitch. might as well make the most of it.. :satisfy:

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by sangxjin on 09-17-2002 10:44 PM:

in the beginning of high school i didnt have any friends because i didnt go to my town's high school. I had one friend but now i guess its better.

Props To Huby

Posted by Chunhui on 09-18-2002 04:58 PM:

like i stated before, im a independent person.

Koreans here try to act tough, girls use you for money or rides...

Most of my friends are russians, muslims and 2 korean girls.

Posted by jini on 09-19-2002 10:38 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Chunhui

Koreans here try to act tough, girls use you for money or rides...

:satisfy:

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by angelicxshield on 09-20-2002 03:18 AM:

quote:

:huh: sadly . .