Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 36 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Spiritual Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=34)
-- G.O.D. vs Allah (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=9410)

Posted by Klumzy on 12-28-2002 11:36 PM:

G.O.D. vs Allah

who do you think would win and why?

I say GOD!!! cuz God can actually save his own people (Israel) unlike Allah (Afhgans_)

Posted by eddiee on 12-28-2002 11:41 PM:

allah-is-dead
!

Posted by Alchemist on 12-28-2002 11:46 PM:

Allah is God. Muslims bevlieve that Christians, Jews, and Muslims believe in the same god. They just use a different name.

Posted by leEjUfiL xP on 12-29-2002 12:36 AM:

hi this is jufil
hell ya GOD would win..
gay arabz cant even save their own ppl

Posted by tm11 on 12-29-2002 12:46 AM:

groove over dose vs. a diety?

Posted by ajy on 12-29-2002 01:06 AM:

i say we have a fight between god and allah and see who wins

Posted by Klumzy on 12-29-2002 01:22 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
allah-is-dead
!

hahah

Posted by Klumzy on 12-29-2002 01:23 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Allah is God. Muslims bevlieve that Christians, Jews, and Muslims believe in the same god. They just use a different name.

i heard that theory too, but lets just say for the sake of this thread they arent teh same

Posted by Klumzy on 12-29-2002 01:24 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
groove over dose vs. a diety?

hahahahahah

Posted by Klumzy on 12-29-2002 01:24 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i say we have a fight between god and allah and see who wins

that was wat i meant i think

Posted by Klumzy on 12-29-2002 01:25 AM:

OMG i need to learn how to post to multiple replies at the same time

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 12-29-2002 07:44 AM:

Re: G.O.D. vs Allah

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
who do you think would win and why?

I say GOD!!! cuz God can actually save his own people (Israel) unlike Allah (Afhgans_)

you are getting really offensive.

It's like a little child gloating about his newfound knowledge of something he knows he's superior of. ugh..., and the limited knowledge you know of it makes it even more repulsive...why did you post like 3 topics about this? Seriously, i don't like it. And, then you act as if the entire religion of islam is at fault becuase of the acts of terrorists...and you are all righteous in wanting them gone...(not all of them, you know what i mean, from the other thread, don't misinterpret)... It's offending, and you are coming off as nothing more than ignorant, naive, and bigotting. Have fun with that. Ugh...like a pawn of the media you sound like. Crying out with some ugly nationalistic fascist pride....ugh.

It's like this muslim hatred i sense emanating from every one one of your posts about it...why are you announcing it? That in combo with the "hail bush" and all...the soccer match thread...and the first thread about how you support detaining muslims... , It's so sickening. I may not be muslim, but i'm still offended somehow, you have done a remarkable feat. It is very hard to get me offended, and you did it, good job budday.

No need to respond with the "didn't mean to offend you", i don't care about your intent. It's the effects that matter.

finally, answering your question...i don't know. We don't know anything about the details of gods or allah's powers, it's all based on your biased opinion who would win. Now me, thinking from an impartial standpoint...i have no idea, as should everyone else.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by rhymester* on 12-29-2002 08:59 AM:

doesn't Allah mean God in arabic? its the same thing.

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 12-30-2002 01:40 AM:

strange...klumzy left the thread...wonder why.

-Cromwell

Posted by seung ju on 12-30-2002 02:35 AM:

this is the biggest load of bullshit i've read in awhile. klumzy, you need to chill with these half-assedly thought through remarks. even though i'm christian, i'm still offended by your remarks in regards to the arabs and muslims. i'm offended by the way you bash on allah, cuz after all, like alchemist said, we all worship the same god, just in different ways and follow different teachings, so at the same time you bashed our god, even if it was "for the sake of an argument."

thanx huby40

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 12-30-2002 04:37 AM:

THEY'RE THE SAME GOD

Posted by krnxswat on 12-30-2002 05:09 AM:

haha guys chills ^^;;

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 12-30-2002 05:10 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
haha guys chills ^^;;

why?

-Cromwell

Posted by Klumzy on 12-30-2002 05:27 AM:

Re: Re: G.O.D. vs Allah

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
you are getting really offensive.

It's like a little child gloating about his newfound knowledge of something he knows he's superior of. ugh..., and the limited knowledge you know of it makes it even more repulsive...why did you post like 3 topics about this? Seriously, i don't like it. And, then you act as if the entire religion of islam is at fault becuase of the acts of terrorists...and you are all righteous in wanting them gone...(not all of them, you know what i mean, from the other thread, don't misinterpret)... It's offending, and you are coming off as nothing more than ignorant, naive, and bigotting. Have fun with that. Ugh...like a pawn of the media you sound like. Crying out with some ugly nationalistic fascist pride....ugh.

It's like this muslim hatred i sense emanating from every one one of your posts about it...why are you announcing it? That in combo with the "hail bush" and all...the soccer match thread...and the first thread about how you support detaining muslims... , It's so sickening. I may not be muslim, but i'm still offended somehow, you have done a remarkable feat. It is very hard to get me offended, and you did it, good job budday.

No need to respond with the "didn't mean to offend you", i don't care about your intent. It's the effects that matter.

finally, answering your question...i don't know. We don't know anything about the details of gods or allah's powers, it's all based on your biased opinion who would win. Now me, thinking from an impartial standpoint...i have no idea, as should everyone else.

i may be "ignorant, naive, and bigotted" but hey who isnt? nothing to be ashamed of really...

just trying to get some heated debate in these dead intellectual forums, not that it helps this coming from a "ignorant, naive, and bigotting lil kid" like you so smartedly guessed

Posted by Klumzy on 12-30-2002 05:29 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
doesn't Allah mean God in arabic? its the same thing.

Aragorn is awesome yo, who you think can win between him and Legolas ?? would be a awesome fight... maybe vs KIM DO HWAN TOO HAHAHA