Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 21 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Random Thoughts (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=2)
-- THIS FORUM IS BIG! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=446)

Posted by ass on 04-06-2002 08:07 PM:

THIS FORUM IS BIG!

i didnt know that this many people came here? whats another good forum to go to? is soompi good?

Posted by seung ju on 04-06-2002 08:10 PM:

i dunno, i tried registering with soompi but i never got an email notifier or whatever. maybe its too full.

Posted by ass on 04-06-2002 08:13 PM:

so soompi forums is bigger than this place? my god than that must have a lot of memebers? who here is from soompi? is that place cool?

Posted by krnxswat on 04-06-2002 08:14 PM:

hah yo soompi exited long before this forum was made
dis forums onli bout a week old and we got 200 members alreadi
dont worri dis forums still growing =]

Posted by ass on 04-06-2002 08:18 PM:

but iam also asking is soompi a good forum place?cause i might want to join.....haha

Posted by krnxswat on 04-06-2002 08:20 PM:

haha dont tell me ur gonna join and post ass after someone elses comment? haha juss playing.. hmm well from wut i heard, iss a pretti good forum

Posted by ass on 04-06-2002 08:21 PM:

oh course iam going to do that! but why wont it work?

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-06-2002 08:24 PM:

Soompi is tite lots of peoples

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by ass on 04-06-2002 08:26 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
Soompi is tite lots of peoples
good thats how i like it.....is it better than this one?

Posted by ReAh on 04-06-2002 08:36 PM:

I am a member of soompi but dey won't lemme log in!! RRRrrAA!! so cam hea~ and i'm glad cos i met new peeps! hehe~ and i'm prediciting dat dis will do just as well as saehoon and solido7! I BET-CHU it will!~just keep posting more in da other forums n reply 2 even the most boring topics~!! lol ....hmmm..

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-06-2002 08:36 PM:

depends, you get to know people alot better here, but at soompi, theres no real "getting to know people" cause theres too many...
Don't cause trouble there though, its a really cool place

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-06-2002 08:38 PM:

Reah, why didn't they let you log on? mebbe i can help

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by ReAh on 04-06-2002 08:41 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
Reah, why didn't they let you log on? mebbe i can help
wenever i try login in it always says network is busy or the address u typed in incorrect or it doesn't exist. I tried r-registering but the same thing. I even stayed up so that it'll b the right time wen nobody's online but the same thing!! so weird~ hmm...

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-06-2002 08:53 PM:

hmm...thats weird, i've never heard of that problem. THe network busy error comes from when somebody tries to post. Are you sure you have the correct password?

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-06-2002 09:44 PM:

yea at first when jusun tole me he wanted to put up a korean music site i was kinda doubtful about it. Korean music was so much more popular years and years ago. I was also doubtful about the domain name. "jusunlee.com" really doesnt sound very welcoming and people might forget the name. I argued with jusun about this repeatedly. And he didnt think a forum would work in a korean music site too. But im glad things worked out and jusun did listen to me annd putup a forum. dumbasss. told you. now let me rape you.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Luna on 04-07-2002 05:25 AM:

All I have to say is....

Korean Music Forums are sooooo addictive

-Luna-

Much Thanks to Orehnjee!! ^o^

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-07-2002 08:46 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
dumbasss. told you. now let me rape you.

lol

Posted by TAIgrr on 04-07-2002 09:55 AM:

Arrow

when i log into soompi forum... forum tels me that im signed on but it wont let me post.. frqn forum

Posted by Korean boy on 04-07-2002 01:56 PM:

soompi forums are off the chain. its the best forum place compared to type v forums.

Posted by panda boi on 04-07-2002 03:32 PM:

soompi is too crowded...u cant even post more then 1 line (i cant)