Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 15 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- MAJAH FLAVA!!! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1117)

Posted by A B FLuG 05 on 04-26-2002 06:19 PM:

MAJAH FLAVA!!!

arg like im on a quest to look like baek kyoung..... lol hah hi dink i need sum mf clothes like i have his hair and crap already where to buy it??????????? i cant even find a site to get it anyone knoe the MF SITE? ergz...

thANKS!

Posted by tm11 on 04-27-2002 08:13 AM:

haha, sorry, I can't help, but anyway, good luck!

Posted by Jeeyungee on 04-27-2002 09:21 AM:

go to www.yahoo.co.kr and type majah flava

Posted by uNiece on 05-12-2002 11:54 AM:

Re: MAJAH FLAVA!!!

quote:
Originally posted by A B FLuG 05
arg like im on a quest to look like baek kyoung..... lol hah hi dink i need sum mf clothes like i have his hair and crap already where to buy it??????????? i cant even find a site to get it anyone knoe the MF SITE? ergz...

thANKS!

all i know is there are no actual MF stores in the U.S. but i've always heard that there's this one store in New Jersey where they do sell MF wear.

Posted by dalgyal on 05-12-2002 06:13 PM:

dey sell MF clothes in stores where dey sell lyke dose hiphop kind of clothes.. sorry im not that clear.. buh i forgot the names of the stores. -_-; welpz.. but wenever i go to the mall i go dere.. u kno.. the stores where dey sell eCko.. enyCe.. MF.. etcetC.

nd if you go to the palisades mall in nyaCk, ny.. iss da store dat jinusean visited lyke last year. heHeh ^^;

Posted by sangxjin on 05-13-2002 03:38 AM:

dalgyal, you prob. mean against all odds. I shop there all the time.

Props To Huby

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 05-17-2002 01:17 PM:

go to www.mf.co.kr
it's their official website
and no i heard they only have shops in korea, but i also heard there's a store in new jersey sumwhere dat sells mf clothing....man i want mf stuff!!! do they even hav stuff for girlz? i hope so...neway 1tym and jinusean look HELLA GOOD in mf clothes. good luck. and go to yg family forums~they're trying to get an mf open in the u.s.

Posted by volcom strider on 05-17-2002 02:44 PM:

heard a lot of ppl on the south side of seoul dont really like mf that much.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 05-18-2002 02:57 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by volcom strider

y?

Posted by Street RSX on 05-19-2002 03:31 PM:

Korea don't wear hiphop gear, they into trendy expensive stuph, only hip hopaz in Korea like 1tym JS, Drunken tiger, rocks dem, but they all from NYC.

N fo Majah Flavah gear look for Epic, Against All Odds, Exhibit, Fashioon Spree, and any hiphop store, they all carry dem

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-19-2002 03:36 PM:

all mah friends from kOrea say dey used to dress "gay" wearin tight ass pants..and shrinkin new shirts dey juss gOt~

dey dress preppy..[i think]

Posted by idunno on 05-19-2002 05:35 PM:

daaaaang mang MF is some expeeensive shiet keke...

i got some from korea.. a sweatshirt n a regular t-shirt.. the s-shirt was about US $60-70 and the tshirt around 30.. hecka crajee

but yea.. iono if u could find MF around here.. but in korea not really anyone wears it.. its not really that popular.. only cuz the gAngSta gasoos wear it heehe

Posted by Street RSX on 05-20-2002 07:18 AM:

Mf isn't that expensive compared to the otha syuph i wear, its like $20 a shirt around 40-50 for sweater and 40-70 for jeans. They are sold here at any hip hop store.

Posted by HwAnHee o12 xP on 05-27-2002 07:06 AM:

i think that jinusean is going to open a MF! in LA around the beginning of next year...^^

Posted by sangxjin on 06-01-2002 03:27 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by volcom strider

yea because most of the southerners are old and fish for a living.

Props To Huby