Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 25 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Enlightenment (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=17)
-- human nature (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1617)

Posted by huby40 on 05-06-2002 02:30 PM:

human nature

are we naturally good or are we naturally evil? or are we something else?

post thoughts.

Posted by Zero-Sen on 05-06-2002 02:42 PM:

No clue huby my boy. But if we cannot commit evil how can we commit good? muahaha. It's all a mater of expierience and enviroment.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-06-2002 04:15 PM:

hm..i think dat being evil or being good is all in the human's mind..

like..to some extent..one can be evil or good..wut exactly is good? if people are good..dey can also be evil..its kinda hard to explain..-__-

Posted by krnxswat on 05-06-2002 04:27 PM:

both

Posted by Alchemist on 05-06-2002 04:28 PM:

i think they have both

Posted by huby40 on 05-07-2002 12:43 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
No clue huby my boy. But if we cannot commit evil how can we commit good? muahaha. It's all a mater of expierience and enviroment.

some say that we only commit good because society binds us to do so. If we didn't have the restricted society, what would happen to us?

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-07-2002 01:19 PM:

if we were all alone i'd say everyone would respond to their instincts of security and act upon greed. Whatever that would lead to i don't know. If we didn't have any societal influence i think thats what would be left.

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-07-2002 08:41 PM:

hmmmm.... well if it weren't for society... how would we know what was "good" and "evil"..... human nature is.... well if we were wild how would we be right? like no social order or structure? we'd take what we needed and wanted... no mercy... survival of the fittest ya know? i mean ppl still do that... but there's like wrong and right (good and evil) creatd my society... and society governs us..... soooooooo...... yea i'm lost again

just think..... yin and yang... i think we have the potential to be good and the potential to be evil..... human nature is... the fact that we can choose?...... okay.... i know that doesn't make sense...haha

Posted by Prototype on 05-09-2002 04:41 AM:

"Evil" is defined by good.

there is a indistinguishable line between the two.

Without Evil there could not be good, and without Good there could not be evil. Thus they create eachother

Posted by Alchemist on 05-11-2002 06:18 PM:

ha ha "There is no good and evil. There is only power and those too weak to seek it." - Voldemort

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-12-2002 11:27 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
ha ha "There is no good and evil. There is only power and those too weak to seek it." - Voldemort
\

kekek Harry Potter is kewl.....

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-12-2002 02:11 PM:

omg! hahahaha, i actually thought that Voldemort was a real philosopher i haven't heard of before! Hahah, oh well, those were fine words even if they came from harry potter.

I'll whip out another one i vaguely remember from the movie, someone can correct if it they want:

"It is our actions, harry, far more than our talents that determine who we are."

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-12-2002 03:35 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
omg! hahahaha, i actually thought that Voldemort was a real philosopher i haven't heard of before! Hahah, oh well, those were fine words even if they came from harry potter.

LMAO

Posted by aznkid1008 on 05-13-2002 03:24 PM:

humans r not naturally evil or good. every human is dif, wat path they pick for their life makes them good or evil.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by iiaznprncssii on 05-26-2002 01:54 PM:

evil, doctor evil.

hehe, i did a report on this topic.

Posted by huby40 on 05-27-2002 04:03 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by iiaznprncssii
evil, doctor evil.

hehe, i did a report on this topic.

zip it

Posted by iiaznprncssii on 05-27-2002 07:10 PM:

www.zipit.com

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 06-05-2002 03:49 AM:

hhahahah

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Dreamcatcher on 06-05-2002 02:11 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
"Evil" is defined by good.

there is a indistinguishable line between the two.

Without Evil there could not be good, and without Good there could not be evil. Thus they create eachother

yep yep. i agree.

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."
- Chinese Proverb

Posted by huby40 on 06-05-2002 07:34 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by iiaznprncssii
www.zipit.com

err the link is broken.