Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 10 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- School Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- what do u think? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7934)

Posted by akbu2787 on 11-16-2002 02:06 AM:

what do u think?

hey i'm new to jusunlee.com

anyway, what did u or do think about ur first year in highschool

well i just got into highschool. I thought it would be pretty cool making new friends and participating in clubs and high school level sports. I guess what drove me to be so enthusiastic about high school is that i thought i could make some really close friends. Friends that could understand what i say and what i do. Friends that mabe could be the best friends and life long friends.

so far high school has been very challenging and kinds fun (i never knew that i could think of school as fun )
With school work, sports, and clubs i have a lot on my hands but lately it's been like i don't have that much pressure on my solders even though these years could be the most important years of my life. Is that how u felt or feel?

Posted by eddiee on 11-16-2002 02:19 AM:

for my first year of high school i was really sad
after for livin in new york city for about 13 years and up to the eighth grade my parents decided to move to new jersey
when i went to the highschool here i was disappointed to not know any people and i dont see many asians around either.
but then in a few days it was better because the kids in the school was pretty cool and i quickly made friends.

edit---
oh yea in my town THERES NO FREGGIN ASIANS ANY WHERE ONLY A FEW

in like a few towns over..theres like millions of them....

Posted by akbu2787 on 11-16-2002 02:31 AM:

yah i know in some places there are not so many asains

in my school there a lot

i've been to nj and some places there are so many asains and some places there are almost none

kinda scary. mabe it can be compared to segrigation except that this is not forced.

Posted by bmx474gt on 11-16-2002 09:18 PM:

my life is easy.......

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 11-16-2002 09:42 PM:

i liked it a lot at the time, i don't really like it at all anymore. I was just comparing it to middle school, but i think i like junior year the most so far. Senior year would be at the top if i wasn't so busy! ahhhh I like the teachers so much and everything, but ti's a lot of work. Whoever said senior year is the easiest was a liar.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by akbu2787 on 11-17-2002 04:03 AM:

Exclamation

then i guess i got nothing to look foward too

except a lot of college level coarses

oh well

live lif to the fullest

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-17-2002 04:06 AM:

freshman yr wuz so fun!! everythin wuz new and excitin and fresh and there were so many big pplz! but it's getting kinda routine-ish (wuzz the word? aiya!) and dull now and there's SO MUCH WORK. gah -___-; and there are a LOT of azns at mai skool. i dunno if thaz a good or bad thing, but at least i can relate to alotta pplz at skool so it's cool like that

Posted by akbu2787 on 11-17-2002 04:49 AM:

i see my life is not unusual

thanx for all the replies

Posted by castle outsider on 11-17-2002 06:40 AM:

ima sophomore right now...

high school's been tiring since i stepped into that evil place

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 11-17-2002 04:50 PM:

i like my freshmen year(new), it's fun... Playin sportz and stuff, really liken it, better then middle school

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI