Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 44 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=29)
-- 2 Hyundai's On Fast And The Furious 2!!! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3328)

Posted by HyundaiWRC on 07-21-2002 03:29 AM:

2 Hyundai's On Fast And The Furious 2!!!

There will be two Hyundai models...

the New Elantra thats heavily Modified.. (Look in this months import tuner magazine) and the New Hyundai Tiburon.. way to go Hyundai!! show what Korean technology can do!!!!!

Posted by volcom strider on 07-21-2002 04:15 AM:

only good car that is korean - samsung sm5

pretty pathetic to see the tiburon - v6 181hp with 2.7 liters.
i mean they can do better.

Posted by Prototype on 07-21-2002 08:42 AM:

Re: 2 Hyundai's On Fast And The Furious 2!!!

quote:
Originally posted by HyundaiWRC
There will be two Hyundai models...

the New Elantra thats heavily Modified.. (Look in this months import tuner magazine) and the New Hyundai Tiburon.. way to go Hyundai!! show what Korean technology can do!!!!!

wtf, what can korean technology do? what parts that hyundai uses, were invented by koreans?

And how is having a car in FATF II anything to be proud about?

Posted by JohnnyLemonhead on 07-21-2002 09:13 AM:

Yeah, I'd sue Universal if they embarrased me by using my car in one of those god awful movies ;)

Posted by HyundaiWRC on 07-24-2002 12:10 AM:

You guys play too much video games..

a cars HP does not determine how much speed the car has.

speed and power are different.

Posted by Prototype on 07-24-2002 02:26 AM:

quote:

what the hell does this have to do with anything?

and HP plays a giant part in acceleration.

Posted by volcom strider on 07-24-2002 03:39 AM:

quote:

please re-read my statement. now, how is what i said is fucking related to what i (and others) said?

Posted by JohnnyLemonhead on 07-24-2002 04:19 AM:

Yeah, I think volcom is referring to the Hyundai's whopping 60 hp per liter from a 6 cylinder engine :)

Posted by volcom strider on 07-25-2002 06:55 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyLemonhead
Yeah, I think volcom is referring to the Hyundai's whopping 60 hp per liter from a 6 cylinder engine :)

at least somebody read my fucking statement...

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-04-2002 03:39 AM:

hyundaiz are coo but most of the body style is ugly

Posted by aka on 10-09-2002 02:55 AM:

hyundais suck...

Posted by Street RSX on 10-09-2002 05:50 AM:

ooffzz harsh peepo.. buh yea.. these guyz gotta point.. fer a V6, itz pretty weak.. and i dun kno how tha Tiburons goin to be winnin races.. not jus that, i cant believe they doin anotha "2 Hour Nos Commercial".. (quote sumone said that in tha last forum talkin about TFATF).. and i cant believe a tiburons supposed to prove that Nos makes a car go hella faster wen prollie wit nos, itz still weak.. haha sorrie fer wuht im sayin too.. jus wuht i think iz troo..

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 10-09-2002 06:19 AM:

i would be embarassed to own any car featured in TFAF. Not because of the car, but because it is shown in that shitty ass movie.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Nojeel on 10-09-2002 07:36 PM:

damn..yall fools need to chill..its hyundaiwrc's opinion..and if he like hyundai..cool..if yall don't like it..cool..but just shut the fuck up with these harsh statements to each other..don't be dissing on one fool just cause he likes a certain type of car company..these derogratory statements are unnessecary..

Posted by Prototype on 10-09-2002 08:20 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
damn..yall fools need to chill..its hyundaiwrc's opinion..and if he like hyundai..cool..if yall don't like it..cool..but just shut the fuck up with these harsh statements to each other..don't be dissing on one fool just cause he likes a certain type of car company..these derogratory statements are unnessecary..

lmao, and so now supermods are jumping into arguments and starting shit?

Posted by Nojeel on 10-09-2002 08:23 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype

lmao, and so now supermods are jumping into arguments and starting shit?

oh..im starting shit? don't assume..i was just making aware of how immature you and volcom strider were acting towards hyundaiwrc..i don't give a fuck what yall like..if yall have differences then settle in a better manner.. thank you

Posted by Prototype on 10-09-2002 11:48 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
oh..im starting shit? don't assume..i was just making aware of how immature you and volcom strider were acting towards hyundaiwrc..i don't give a fuck what yall like..if yall have differences then settle in a better manner.. thank you

You shouldnt jump in on arguments in threads that are weeks old, and try to start shit with other members.

you shouldnt assume. you make a post in a thread that you werent a part of, in a forum that you dont visit.

if you want beef, then i'll give you beef... but dont try to start shit with me and think that your supermod position means anything special. Learn to do your job.

Posted by Nojeel on 10-09-2002 11:50 PM:

quote:

You shouldnt jump in on arguments in threads that are weeks old, and try to start shit with other members.

you shouldnt assume. you make a post in a thread that you werent a part of, in a forum that you dont visit.

if you want beef, then i'll give you beef... but dont try to start shit with me and think that your supermod position means anything special. Learn to do your job.

nigga please..i've seen yall bash on him just cause of his interest in hyundai vehicles..yall disagree cause its not your style/type of car that your interested in..so quit the bashing..and me want beef? lol..please..what you gonna do talk to me death? lets not be childish now..

Posted by eddiee on 10-10-2002 12:00 AM:

Hey both yall stop

we dont want another thing like marv and volcoms argument things do we?

(sorry marv and volcom gotta use you as examples.)

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 10-10-2002 01:00 AM:

quote:
but dont try to start shit with me and think that your supermod position means anything special.

Yes it does. It means he overrides you.
If anything, you were assuming he wanted to start "beef" with you. If HyundaiWRC is a hyundai enthusiast, let him be one. In a forum such as this, as opposed to real life, you have the ability to ignore certain threads.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)