Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Artwork (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=10)
-- reply to niggoreanboi (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16228)

Posted by garciaas on 02-02-2005 01:24 PM:

Angry reply to niggoreanboi

Hey, I don't really know a lot about this site. I went to the f.a.q. section but it didn't answer any of my questions. If you want to see anime like DBZ and Pokemon, got to iloveanime.blogdrive.com If you want to take a look at my models, go to ilovemodels.blogdrive.com There is a "comments" section under each picture. I'll be glad to hear what you think about my drawings. Note: my best models are not on my blog yet because there' not scanned, but as soon as I get them scanned you will see the best of the best! I hope that time will go soon.

Oh, and by the way, my stupid, ignorant little brother made some stupid comments. Don't pay any attention to them. Just put what you think about them.

Posted by garciaas on 02-02-2005 01:26 PM:

reply to niggoreanboi

Hey, I don't really know a lot about this site. I went to the f.a.q. section but it didn't answer any of my questions. If you want to see anime like DBZ and Pokemon, got to iloveanime.blogdrive.com If you want to take a look at my models, go to ilovemodels.blogdrive.com There is a "comments" section under each picture. I'll be glad to hear what you think about my drawings. Note: my best models are not on my blog yet because there' not scanned, but as soon as I get them scanned you will see the best of the best! I hope that time will go soon.

Oh, and by the way, my stupid, ignorant little brother made some stupid comments. Don't pay any attention to them. Just put what you think about them.

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 02-02-2005 08:23 PM:

"advertising
posting a thread for the sole purpose of advertising is not allowed. personal pages are only allowed in your signature, and company pages are only allowed for purposes of providing information."

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by garciaas on 02-02-2005 11:08 PM:

Unhappy Apology

Oh I'm like soooooooooooooooooo sorry psychosnowman! (yeah, right!). No, look, really....I didn't even realize that I was "advertising." I just don't know how the hell I can get my pictures on this jusunlee.com thingy. If you can give me DETAILED descriptions on how to do so, soon you will see my sketches here.

I know, you don't have to tell me....I'm such a dumb-ass when it comes to these types of things.

I'll try not to "advertise".

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 02-03-2005 12:12 AM:

what an immature bitch. I just quoted the nettiquette. You need to calm down girlie.

-Cromwell

Posted by garciaas on 02-03-2005 10:17 PM:

Angry Pretending

Immature! I'm the LAST person on earth to be called "immature". I just pretend to be immature SOMETIMES!

Posted by garciaas on 02-03-2005 10:18 PM:

Pretending

Immature! I'm the LAST person on earth to be called "immature". I just pretend to be immature SOMETIMES!

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 02-06-2005 12:39 AM:

Re: Pretending

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas

Still pretending eh? If you think you are the last person on earth to be called immature, then obviously you have not seen much of the world at all.

Your middle school != the world

edit - are you serioulsy 24-25 years old?, wow

-Cromwell

Posted by garciaas on 02-06-2005 07:19 PM:

Talking Yeah, that's right

When I said that I was the LAST person on earth to be called immature, I wasn't speaking literally! I'm just pretty mature for my age! I'm XX GOING on 25!

Oh, and about the part where you said that I obviously haven't seen much of the world yet, that's really true. I've only visited one foreign country in my life!

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 02-06-2005 11:13 PM:

Re: Yeah, that's right

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
When I said that I was the LAST person on earth to be called immature, I wasn't speaking literally!

obviously i know that is an idiomatic expression. What makes you assume i am so naive is funny, especially coming from someone like you.

Who tells you, besides yourself, that you are mature for your age? i do not know many 24 year olds who behave as childish as you do And perhaps this is just something that you do online, but it certainly is funny.

Also, a common technique that is used not so rarely is to take an idiomatic expression, respond to it literally, so as to illustrate its absurdity. Understand? or do you have to go back to school?

-Cromwell

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 02-07-2005 02:37 AM:

okay no more useless bickering. We have enough of these threads.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape