Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]
Show all 60 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Personal Pictures (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9)
-- newbie pics :D (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2700)

Posted by kiggaplease on 07-08-2002 02:37 AM:

quote:
what's on the inside dOes count...its just nowadays people pick the cute ones first and THEN narrow them down with the personality thing.

I hope your personality's cool cuz I see a hottie :p

untouchable, you were born 14 days before me, freaky! I thought I was gonna have to be pedo to post how beautiful you are

Posted by sangxjin on 07-08-2002 04:05 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

i think about it like that. id want my gf have a good personality and then be cute/pretty... heh

its like that shallow hal movie.

Props To Huby

Posted by kiggaplease on 07-08-2002 04:46 PM:

Posted by untouchable on 07-09-2002 04:48 AM:

i dont think i look like boa at all! she's very pretty-i don't blame guys for liking her.

btw-when you look at a person, you don't see the personality-you see the looks first. so you can't really say "i look at the personality first". but after you actually talk to the person-that's when you have to weigh in the personality.

....boa used plastic? so she's not natural? i always thought she was....

Posted by kreandude on 07-09-2002 07:21 AM:

admist all this frustration~ u look pretty~

Posted by krnxswat on 07-09-2002 07:25 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by untouchable
i....boa used plastic? so she's not natural? i always thought she was....

ahah her whole face is practicaly filled wid plastic .. ^^;;

Posted by Nojeel on 07-11-2002 05:21 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

ahah her whole face is practicaly filled wid plastic .. ^^;;

im very dissappointed to see all these singers, actresses (majority) get plastic surgery, if god made you that way..and i think you should stay that way.. no reason to try to be perfect or fix something you don't like.. if other people don't like it... to hell with them..be who you are.. natural beauty..sure people would probably look better..but there is a high percentage of risk involved in plastic surgery..it could practically ruin you.. i don't think i can take that kind of risk.. just like to be who i am...

Posted by ToMaTo on 07-12-2002 03:18 AM:

aghhhh once i join i find out selllie is a member!

h00000000tttt pics sellie ^^ like always

Posted by Jimwross on 07-16-2002 04:53 PM:

hah anyway... untouchable is hot.

Posted by untouchable on 07-19-2002 06:15 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by ToMaTo
aghhhh once i join i find out selllie is a member!

h00000000tttt pics sellie ^^ like always

tompato ahahaha what are you doing here? you stalking me again? o.o

Posted by Jimwross on 07-19-2002 06:19 AM:

shiet stalkers grab your guns boyeees haha jkjk

Posted by KrNjJaNgGoO777 on 07-19-2002 09:17 AM:

hey sellie! ^^. its the "bear"! finally decided to post eh? well u look cute....happy? hehe. and scan or take a webcamp pic of the picture i gave u i might consider posting it ok? thanks cya

Posted by ChiNkyChipMunk on 07-19-2002 11:24 AM:

i fink yu look liek junjihyun in tha first pic...
yu're pretty

Posted by kiggaplease on 07-20-2002 06:41 PM:

I'm starting to believe that this is turning in a HotOrNot forum

Posted by castle outsider on 07-20-2002 11:17 PM:

you are pretty

Posted by untouchable on 07-20-2002 11:27 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by KrNjJaNgGoO777
hey sellie! ^^. its the "bear"! finally decided to post eh? well u look cute....happy? hehe. and scan or take a webcamp pic of the picture i gave u i might consider posting it ok? thanks cya

noo...come here and take the picture back xP

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-06-2002 10:23 PM:

how sexy

Posted by Tuscani on 08-07-2002 12:28 AM:

CUTE, CUTE!!

Posted by az0nd2r3 on 08-07-2002 01:07 AM:

i remember seeing ur pics but never sayin anything....ur older than me so that makes me feel better about sayin *gosh, ur so darn pretty!!* haha, u just looq so gooooood~

Posted by Jj2 on 08-07-2002 01:58 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel

im very dissappointed to see all these singers, actresses (majority) get plastic surgery, if god made you that way..and i think you should stay that way.. no reason to try to be perfect or fix something you don't like.. if other people don't like it... to hell with them..be who you are.. natural beauty..sure people would probably look better..but there is a high percentage of risk involved in plastic surgery..it could practically ruin you.. i don't think i can take that kind of risk.. just like to be who i am...

wow seriously? but she's young isnt she? bout 17/18? but when u become a star, there's a certain perception as to how u should look so i guess u cant blame her...but i still cant believe that she actually underwent cosmetic surgery...she's so young...