Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »
Show all 41 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sports and Fitness (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=32)
-- How many push-ups can you do? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2409)

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 06-19-2002 08:55 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

wtf is a butt up???

looks like someone is having sex with the floor missionary style.. i can do about 7 of those.. d=D ..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Nojeel on 06-27-2002 10:56 PM:

do fingertip pushups.. start with all five fingers at your tip..and as you progress..you can decrease the amount of fingers you have to use..it also builds your fingers and your wrist and balance while doing this..yes it's difficult but anyone can do it..working out takes dedication..if you don't feel the burn..your not getting anywhere

obsessed in working out..is what the weak called the dedicated

Posted by krnxswat on 06-28-2002 05:05 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
do fingertip pushups.. start with all five fingers at your tip..and as you progress..you can decrease the amount of fingers you have to use..it also builds your fingers and your wrist and balance while doing this..yes it's difficult but anyone can do it..working out takes dedication..if you don't feel the burn..your not getting anywhere

obsessed in working out..is what the weak called the dedicated

heh i can onli do 5 with 3 finger tips.. heh

Posted by TAIgrr on 06-28-2002 05:31 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
heh i can onli do 5 with 3 finger tips.. heh

:omg:
youre good.

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-28-2002 03:24 PM:

pain is weakness leavin the body... -US Marines i think

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 06-28-2002 06:02 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
butt-up = not having your back 180 degrees while youre going up and down..

your butt sticks up

self-explanatory

ahahaha buttups

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by marvinOPPA on 06-28-2002 08:29 PM:

me and sang cheon(kenversusryu) used to do pyramids pushups....we would start by doin 20 pushups, then 19, then 18, and so on...by the end it all adds up to 210....yea...well we were pretty bored...and workin out ur tricep helps ur one handed pushups....max on left arm is like 18, right arm is 16....and no its not wat u think....

Posted by Nojeel on 06-28-2002 09:34 PM:

if you want a real challenge..try military pushups..these are pushups in the handstand position...you have to have a good deal of upper body strength..and it takes alot of concentration and balance...and if you want even a harder challenge..try doing two finger, one handed pushups..using your index and your thumb

Posted by Nojeel on 06-28-2002 09:37 PM:

i forgot to mention also..as you said marvinhyung..doing pyramid pushups are very good for your triceps..yes..but if you want to build your chest and shoulders.. try doing butterfly pushups..this is spreading your arms as far as you can on your side..while being able to hold your own weight..its really good if you want to build your chest and have some pecs

Posted by krnxswat on 06-29-2002 04:29 AM:

quote:
i forgot to mention also..as you said marvinhyung..doing pyramid pushups are very good for your triceps..yes..but if you want to build your chest and shoulders.. try doing butterfly pushups..this is spreading your arms as far as you can on your side..while being able to hold your own weight..its really good if you want to build your chest and have some pecs

heh thats pretty hard. but i can only do like 25 of those.. heh ^^;

quote:
if you want a real challenge..try military pushups..these are pushups in the handstand position...you have to have a good deal of upper body strength..and it takes alot of concentration and balance...and if you want even a harder challenge..try doing two finger, one handed pushups..using your index and your thumb

heh thats pretty easy,

Posted by Nojeel on 06-30-2002 12:06 AM:

haha..sure thing krnxswat..whatever you say..you posted earlier that you can only do five with three fingers.. so how can two fingers one handed be easier????

Posted by Alchemist on 07-02-2002 03:01 AM:

i can only do 51 :sleep:

Posted by krnxswat on 07-06-2002 12:33 AM:

quote:
haha..sure thing krnxswat..whatever you say..you posted earlier that you can only do five with three fingers.. so how can two fingers one handed be easier????

ok. i was talking about this part. "if you want a real challenge..try military pushups..these are pushups in the handstand position..."

Posted by kreandude on 07-08-2002 08:37 AM:

i can do at least 100 straight...one hand like 3....military push ups are good for break dancing,, like for posses...i can do like 20-30... finger pushups...those freaking hurt my fingers i stopped after 6

Posted by krnxswat on 07-08-2002 03:27 PM:

eh,. i can do 14 one hand pushups

Posted by Nojeel on 07-08-2002 08:05 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by kreandude
i can do at least 100 straight...one hand like 3....military push ups are good for break dancing,, like for posses...i can do like 20-30... finger pushups...those freaking hurt my fingers i stopped after 6

that's very impressive kreandude, next time when you do your pushups, time yourself...it's better like that, so you what to go for as your next goal in your training.. as for me, i do 2000 pushups every other day

Posted by krnxswat on 07-08-2002 09:30 PM:

quote:

that's very impressive kreandude, next time when you do your pushups, time yourself...it's better like that, so you what to go for as your next goal in your training.. as for me, i do 2000 pushups every other day

wow thats really good..
heh well for me,i onli do bout 200 pushups a day.. ^^;;

Posted by kreandude on 07-08-2002 10:23 PM:

quote:

thanx. i'll think about timing myself... and holy crap!! 2000!!!! dats crazy i do about 150 a day

Posted by Nojeel on 07-09-2002 12:10 AM:

its not all at once..its during the course of my 3hour workout i do everyday, i do the pushups every other day so that i can have some rest and helps build my strength..

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-09-2002 12:39 AM:

quote:

hahha holy crap man...don'ot you overstrain yourself though

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)