Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »
Show all 60 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Personal Pictures (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9)
-- newbie pics :D (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2700)

Posted by aznkid1008 on 06-28-2002 02:39 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
wow. ure room looqs messy.
haha well ure really pretty

wat room...lol seon ho ur lookin at the wrong part

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 06-28-2002 08:08 AM:

wow ur realli pretti! u look like one of the girlz from sugar...i can't pinpoint which one exactly, but i think u kinda resemble soojin. nice pix!

Posted by luluvang on 06-28-2002 06:01 PM:

wow you have pretty eyes

Posted by untouchable on 06-29-2002 12:12 AM:

thanks for all the nice replies guys! that messy room is actually not mine..it's my mom's, where the compy used to be...it's not in the living room...and about the light...my mom's room is either really dark without the lights or really bright with the lights, so i had to go with the lights...i'll try to take a pic in the living room later and see how that looks

Posted by WhiteLee on 06-29-2002 02:53 AM:

Shweet eyes!
Pretty pics!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by MellowYellow on 06-29-2002 08:57 AM:

a little heavy on the eyeliner... and you have no nose in the second picture.... but you're still really really really pretty.... hell of a lot prettier than i am......lol compared to you i'm like a... ....a.... gringot.... lol from harry potter.... those little scary things that protect the bank...
but hey i got a personality! sort of.....lol

Posted by sangxjin on 07-01-2002 11:09 PM:

...its the inside that counts mellow yellow.

Props To Huby

Posted by skandaluss on 07-02-2002 03:14 AM:

wow, you're really pretty but .. a little over done on the eye make up =D but thats okay, it looks good on you!

Posted by Street RSX on 07-02-2002 04:22 PM:

haha, yea ok, sangxjin.... no one thinkz like dat anymore, i dun see peopl dat goes for inside anymore, they all like, wow he/shez hot or cute.... buh still dat untouchable gurl, shez madd hot

Posted by LuvSunghoonie on 07-03-2002 05:25 AM:

Smile

oh wow ur eyes r huge~! ur so prudy!~!

Posted by arnoldhead on 07-03-2002 06:27 AM:

dang ur fine...

i had to make an account just to say that

Posted by untouchable on 07-05-2002 02:47 AM:

what's on the inside dOes count...its just nowadays people pick the cute ones first and THEN narrow them down with the personality thing.

Posted by Street RSX on 07-06-2002 05:03 PM:

haha, troo..

Posted by krnxswat on 07-06-2002 05:20 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
haha, yea ok, sangxjin.... no one thinkz like dat anymore, i dun see peopl dat goes for inside anymore, they all like, wow he/shez hot or cute.... buh still dat untouchable gurl, shez madd hot

i think about it like that. id want my gf have a good personality and then be cute/pretty... heh

Posted by KooJay on 07-07-2002 01:38 AM:

I think you're ten times better then BoA......

Posted by scooter17 on 07-07-2002 01:40 AM:

Boa yah~~~

Posted by KooJay on 07-07-2002 01:48 AM:

well it's true no?

Posted by aznkid1008 on 07-07-2002 02:39 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by KooJay
well it's true no?

well 10 times hmmm then she would be a goddess but i agree wit that she is better since she is REAL and not usin plastic

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by Street RSX on 07-07-2002 02:42 AM:

YO!! chill cant say shez ten tymz betta than BoA!! I'm not sayin untouchable dun look good, cause she iz realli hot buh dun say thinz like dat bout BoA!!!!

yea, there r people all about lookz n stuph, buh there are those people dat dun realli count, like guyz dat pimp out gurlz, u kno?? If they be like u mah ho, do this, do that... those typez dun realli count, buh I'm sayin therez alot of people dat do obsess lookz, they go damn he/she hott or coot, n for dayz they chase after that person not thinkin about their personalityz....

Posted by KooJay on 07-07-2002 03:12 AM:

sorry...it was just mah opinion