Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »
Show all 50 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sports and Fitness (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=32)
-- blackz vs azns in a dancin battle (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2351)

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 06-06-2002 01:44 AM:

i think janet jackson's a real great dancer...

i also think dat britney spears *hides* is a really good dancer tOo..her dancing makes up for her lip syncing~

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 06-06-2002 03:24 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by neXt

For sure... didnt Wiggles double for Usher in one of his MVs?

. . . i'm not too sure~ i know Usher likes doing it himself i dunno anything about Mr. Wiggles doubling~

Janet Jackson is. . . . HOTT! heh heh~ yea she's good but that girl from the 2003 Eclipes commercial is ill~ i saw her last year, she was ill. . . she look good too~

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by Ladi Jay on 06-06-2002 06:18 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
janet jackson's hot. she's got the perfect body.

eck.. she's old...

Posted by Ladi Jay on 06-06-2002 06:21 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*

ill~ i saw her last year, she was ill. . .

Ill??? You are like the only other person in these forums that I know uses the word 'ill'... That's a Wisconsin person... Damn, what's up with that?

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-06-2002 06:37 AM:

janet jackson's face is gay...reminds me of michael jackson but she got bigass titties...and ass 2....nice body

i dun think britney spears can dance either...shes probably da hottest girl in usa but thats about it...i bang that shiz

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 06-06-2002 06:40 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

Ill??? You are like the only other person in these forums that I know uses the word 'ill'... That's a Wisconsin person... Damn, what's up with that?

Well hey i'm originally from Sac-Town California~!!!

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 06-06-2002 07:38 PM:

we say "ill" over here cuz were kOol
jM~

Posted by Ladi Jay on 06-06-2002 09:29 PM:

puhaha... that's so "ill" puhaha

Posted by kariyan_gi on 06-20-2002 02:41 PM:

azn R betta

blax cen c walk but we cen azn walk. witez cen tri n dance n look stupid. Azn cen break or pop. we invent dance dance revolution, blax didnt invent nothin cuz dey aint int3lamagent like us. we cen bust back flip dey cen bust ther hed open. we cen bust out wit flarez N six step, N hed spin N swipez N winmills, azn got natural skil. it'z n ar blood.

Posted by Balddog on 06-20-2002 03:36 PM:

Girls of every race can dance well
Most guys of every race cant dance at all.

Posted by kariyan_gi on 06-20-2002 10:26 PM:

Lightbulb letz battle den

eh buldog person we shood battle den we cen c if gurl dance better den boi. if u want.

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-20-2002 10:31 PM:

is that u mann?

Posted by kariyan_gi on 06-21-2002 03:10 AM:

nope

i'm tha gui n tha back. thatz mah cuzin

Posted by LuvSunghoonie on 07-02-2002 03:39 PM:

I dont think asians can dance that great... I mean asians are stereotyped to have no beat or rythem..
As for blacks tho.. they have everything tho.. beat, rythem.. anything.. man they can move like crazy..

But to say all asian cant dance is not true..
B/c i think some Korean singers dance pretty good.. actually really good..
I've seen some Japanese dance pretty well too.. but not all of them .. I think that if u get trained .. u can dance.. however theres still ppl who born natural dancers ((ex. black people~!))

Posted by seung ju on 07-02-2002 05:16 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by LuvSunghoonie
I dont think asians can dance that great... I mean asians are stereotyped to have no beat or rythem..
As for blacks tho.. they have everything tho.. beat, rythem.. anything.. man they can move like crazy..

you just steretyped blacks thinkin they all have rythm.
not all of them can dance. i've seen some pretty terrible black back up dancers at this concert i went to, and dont even get me started on some of the gay shit they do in the clubs.

true, every race has their share of natural born dancers, but that doesnt include every single black person.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-02-2002 06:14 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

you just steretyped blacks thinkin they all have rythm.
not all of them can dance. i've seen some pretty terrible black back up dancers at this concert i went to, and dont even get me started on some of the gay shit they do in the clubs.

true, every race has their share of natural born dancers, but that doesnt include every single black person.

word

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by bigChubuff on 07-02-2002 07:06 PM:

but u dun c any white kids that has rythms or beats

Posted by TAIgrr on 07-02-2002 10:06 PM:

heh.. i live in a city with very few blacks.
so from what ive seen at where i live
most definitly ASIANS.
they could pop, windmill, that one hand thing.. yea\
and everyone knows JANG WOOHYUKS THE BEST.

Posted by seung ju on 07-02-2002 10:11 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
but u dun c any white kids that has rythms or beats

i've seen some white people who can dance, just not in the US i d/l some video with some guys from france breakin, it was tight, some of the best i've ever seen.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-02-2002 11:55 PM:

Re: letz battle den

quote:
Originally posted by kariyan_gi
eh buldog person we shood battle den we cen c if gurl dance better den boi. if u want.

Hmm... dancing battle ey? I'm interested!!!

Buttaz, breaking is dance??? Looks like gymnastics to me... but I respect those who can break... so don't take me wrong