Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): « 1 [2]
Show all 30 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- "i love you" (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8120)

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 11-29-2002 08:26 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea

i agree...kids these days over use the word so much that they forget the true meaning of it

exactly, or they never knew the meaning of it in the first place.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by Nojeel on 11-29-2002 11:19 PM:

i've said this word to one person and one person only....

and i still do..all i can say is..when your in love, your in love..those youngins might not really understand what i mean, but basically once your caught in that vortex of undeniable emotions and strong feelings for one being its hard to let that go...if you can let that slide so easily, then you were not in love in the first place..

Posted by ibabiExbOrai on 11-30-2002 07:57 PM:

i think id be really happy too ;P but..only that is..if the person really did love me..lotta pple say it without meaning..or they dunno what love iss..but yeaa id say it back too if i really loved that person =]

Posted by YaaMaKoh on 11-30-2002 09:37 PM:

heh.. id choke... cause i know that i love her back.. but nothing would come out... bah.. i never knew seying those 3 words to a person, and u mean it... would ever be difficult

Posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó on 12-02-2002 07:12 AM:

if you break someone's heart chances are it might never be repaired again by the cold words of goodbye. honesty is the best. lieing won't get you anything, leading someone on and making them think you love them... that's life changing.

Posted by jini on 12-06-2002 03:39 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea

i agree...kids these days over use the word so much that they forget the true meaning of it

i agree too.
they say 'i love you'
i'd be like. 'o.. erm. yea. ok.'

and then i'll wonder why they said it, cuz i wanna kno if they really meant it.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Posted by niggoreanboi on 12-06-2002 03:54 AM:

what is love? baby don't hurt me don't hurt me no more

hmm i'd be suspicious lol you realyl love me or do you like like me luv me O.o but yea i u lol

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 12-09-2002 01:53 AM:

"i love you"... deze are da 3 most misused, overused, and misunderstood words of all!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 12-09-2002 03:26 AM:

heh..this is what happened with me and my guy friend.
i told him that i have a hard time saying "i love you" cuz i dont wanna just say it as if its nothing..ya knoe? sOo..we're talking..
and hes like.."i love you as a friend" [we had liked each other but it stopped at the "i love you"] and after..he's like.."i understand if you don't feel the same. i just want you to knoe that i love you. i'm not trying to pressure you into saying it..just want to tell you."
and by this time..i'm all..shocked..and i dunno what i'm thinking...i didn't knoe how to respond. so after that....everytime we'd hang up..he'd say.."i love you ann" then..one day..after much thoughts..i said.."i love you too JB" [just pretend that's his name]. than i hang up..and i'm all freaking out..cuz thats the first time i've ever said that to someone..though i only loved him as a friend. i guess he was kinda weirded out by what i had said..cuz about 30 seconds later..he calls me back..and says.."did you just say that you loved me?" and i'm like.."yea. i realized how much i loved you as a friend" and so then..he's all like.."wow...[thinking..i guess he was shocked] well..just wanted to make sure i'm not hearing things." and we hang up once again.

Posted by angelheart on 12-09-2002 01:21 PM:

"i love u" do love?

love .....kekeke.......... love and french kiss for you....