Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): « 1 [2]
Show all 28 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- 1st love (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7085)

Posted by indecisive on 11-02-2002 04:08 AM:

my 2nd oldest sister and her bf have been going out since they were 16 and now they're 25..for you pplz who can't do math that's 9 years :D heh

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 11-02-2002 04:36 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
"Firsts are never for keeps" -anonymous

uh yea maybe for you

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by seung ju on 11-02-2002 05:12 AM:

quote:

i'm still with my first love -- been over a year.

thanx huby40

Posted by saranghae on 11-09-2002 05:27 AM:

quote:

i don't think that's true thoe... it juss varies.

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 11-09-2002 10:12 AM:

fuck love.. fuck girls... godamnit i hatem all... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im just gonna go in a corner of my room and listen to eminem songs and write lyrics about how girls can kiss ma ass.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by saranghae on 11-09-2002 11:40 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
my 2nd oldest sister and her bf have been going out since they were 16 and now they're 25..for you pplz who can't do math that's 9 years :D heh

awww... that's sooo sweet!

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 11-10-2002 12:36 AM:

quote:

that's seems like such a bullshit, fabricated quote you made up on the spot to support your post. i won't even waste my time saying much about this since many of the people here already know how ignorant your post was; let me just say that it's only in the interest of selfish, ego-inflated people like you to be picky about whom they love. high standards are one thing, and i do not condemn them; it is a completely different thing to never be satisfied, and to constantly try to achieve a perfect mate through trial and error, relationship after relationship. if that is your mindset, then you will inevitably die ALONE. why do people need to go beyond "the first couple relationships" when they can get it right the first time? or second? face the facts: love is overlooking the imperfections within a person and accepting them for who they are. you can most definitely "learn and build", but it is ludicrous for you to think you have to go through a constant process of starting and ending relationships to do that.

and just to let you know, im still with my first love, and so are many others. which proves your way of thinking wrong, yet again. but really, that's not such a big surprise by now, is it.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 11-16-2002 12:02 AM:

agreed. Vast generalizations based solely on one's personal experiences are quite ridiculous and worthless to consider at best.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)