Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > im lazy.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

im lazy.

im sorry. i need some motivation.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

i'm lazy too. Pressure motivates me. Extreme interest does too.

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

post post post post......

hoo ever.. posts the most.. i will.. give dem.. WHUN BIG SHINYYYYYY PENNNNNNNYYYYYYYYy!!!!!!!!!! yesh yur eyes did not read it rong.. a BIG SHINY PENNY!!!!!!!!!!! now go post ;p

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

yup yup... same here... wah... i need some motivation too >.<

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

comon jusun!!! yoo tha admin yoo should motivate us!!!!! yoove been doin good job wit forumz and tha site.. hella propazz for that!! yoo dun need no motivations.. yoo can do it!! hav sum faith, God's wit yoo all tha way!!

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

im lazier then snorlax... puahaha!!! but if i get motivated i won't stop till im either A. about to pass out, or B. its been 6 hours straight ive been working...

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

ill give you a dollar..

ill be your friend

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

i'm lazy. i sleep too much. i procrastinate too much. god help me.
jusun...u don't post a lot.

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

lol jusun come on!
motivaTion? hMm`
ill call u a hyung.. ahah

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
im lazier then snorlax... puahaha!!!

pokemon? haha

jusun usually onlie post about site related stuff

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

lazy about what? working on the site or sumtin else?
well if its the site.....think of all the ppl youll make happy when new stuff goes up....

lazy in general.....well that describes my personality....cant help there....i need motivation too

Old Post 10-22-2002 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
ill give you a dollar..

ill be your friend

LOL!

why dont you try listening to some of your fav music, maybe that would motivate you! ^^

Old Post 10-22-2002 10:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipMeRmAn
M to da E to the Rizzo

come on jusun.....do it for that girl in tappan zee hs.....u know who im talking about....*_*

My Rules:
1. Never change the deal.
2. Never use names
3. Never open the package.

Old Post 10-22-2002 11:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for flipMeRmAn Click here to Send flipMeRmAn a Private Message Find more posts by flipMeRmAn Add flipMeRmAn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by flipMeRmAn
come on jusun.....do it for that girl in tappan zee hs.....u know who im talking about....*_*

no i dont. really.

and i was refering to the lack of recent updates on this site. im sorry. but thanks people. ill try to get something new up by the end of this week.

Old Post 10-22-2002 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

ah hell.
take your time jusun.

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-22-2002 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

aww, let's just say that I really like this site, how it is right now... no rush jusun... again, what motivates me is checking out others works and feeling the need and pressure to do better than them...

Old Post 10-22-2002 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
i'm lazy too. Pressure motivates me. Extreme interest does too.

yup. same here. i'm procrastinate a lot..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 10-22-2002 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote